Kathy Quon Bryant
Kathy Quon Bryant has handled a wide variety of bankruptcy matters, such as the representation of trustees in the administration of chapter 7 debtor cases, including preference and claims litigation and sales of real and personal property. She has also represented chapter 11 debtors, secured and general unsecured creditors, and creditors’ committees.
- Bankruptcy Litigation;
- Bankruptcy Trustee’s Rights;
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- 2001, California
- University of San Francisco, J.D., 2000
- Boston University, B.A.,1990, magna cum laude
- Bar Association of San Francisco (Member, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section, 2001 – );
- Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum.
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Legal Writing, Telecommunications and Venture Capital Law;
- Member of University of San Francisco Law Review.